White Lies

My, it's been a while since I posted here. Found something that's a little out of character from my own blog. Heard this track on the radio during my lunch hour and I immediately thought of Interpol, the Editors, and maybe a little bit of the early Killers.

White Lies - Unfinished Business


Looks like they've been around for a handful of years already. Currently they're supporting Glasvegas on tour, both of whom will be part of the 2009 NME Tour along with Friendly Fires and Florence & The Machine.

At the end of the video above, you can check out a couple other songs of theirs, "Death" and "To Lose My Life".

Also, here's one more track you can preview over at Hype Machine.
White Lies - From the Stars

White Lies myspace
White Lies website

1 comment:

AnnieB said...

just found out, this band made BBC's Sound of 2009 list.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7758169.stm