Here’s the latest news from "Grandparents of Rock" - a special club for T61 members who (may or may not) meet the following criteria:
1. T61 Listener with at least one grandchild
2. Also have a son or daughter who is a T61 Artist
1. Support each other and our kids.
2. Keep each other posted on our kids' upcoming new songs, shows, events, etc.
3. Celebrate together T61 achievements/milestones reached by our kids (and ourselves).
4. Give each other frequent radio bumps.
5. Bump the daylights out of the songs posted by our kids!
Planning has begun (or begun being dreamed about) for an actual concert event, involving all the artists in the club, and perhaps other T61 friends. The planning for this is being headed up by fredmontana, and
Interested parties who don’t exactly meet the membership qualifications can still join. Our current "groupies" include:
News of the Week:
David Van Amburg hit level 8!ThomasAD3 hit Level 13
Post your credentials on the T61 wall of ThomasAD3 if you want to join us.