We were noticing the interesting World sound coming out of Scotland (of course, you know ZUBA, not to mention all of the more mainstream music coming from the Haggis Isle.
Here is a smattering of the Scottish offerings at The Sixty One.
- All Time High - Hip Hop with a Scottish Brogh. Enchanted Tale is highly recommended
- The AfterEffects on Cinoci Records. Electronic/Rock
- The Twilight Sad - the first music I bought after hearing it The Sixty One. Not only that, but That Summer, At Home was my cherry poppin' bump.
- The Kazoo Funk Orchestra - they put the Fun back in Funk!
- The Yellow Bentines - From Glasgow. Love 'em!