15. You hate the dimensions and constraints of the Tunebox feature.
14. You've already signed up for the Max Bumps blog.
13. You know who Hidari is and have bought their album, although you don't speak a word of Japanese.
12. You sent Christmas cards to James and Sam last year.
11. You check your Listener Status on the Leaders Board more than once a day
10. You have at least 15 different posts on your Comment Wall from Glenn Case ending in "Rock"
9. You have become that annoying friend who loves all this music from Artists no one has ever heard of
8. There is not a single living plant still alive in your house.
7. Your dog has given up on being walked and has taught himself how to open doors and go outside to pee.
6. You have a secret crush more than one sixtyoner, whom you have never met, but whose icon you look forward to seeing on every song bump you make.
5. You keep vanity checking your posts in the Forum or on song comments, to see if anyone has a comment with @yourname on it and then resond back immediately.
4. All your real life sentences end with "Max Bumpage" a la: "Dude, I just got a raise! Max Bumpage!"
3. Meth addicts stop by your house to implore you to please seek some help!!!
2. You keep saying to yourself "I will stop spending so much time on this site, once I hit level xx"and you do that for every level.
... and the number 1 way you know you're a 61'er is:
1. You cannot make any decisions in real life any more, without checking to see if AnnieB or Batface89 support it through their bumps.