AnnieB's Detour: D*R*I

Perhaps you guys are better than me and looked into D*R*I a bit more earlier when it had posted onto the homepage. Dri is Adrianne Verhoeven of the Anniversary, Art in Manila, and Fourth of July…and should definitely not to be confused with the punk, metal, trash music of D.R.I. In contrast, her music is downtempo trip hop and easy on the ears.

I don’t know how long it’s been, but I still can’t get enough of this song. It’s from her solo debut album, Smoke Rings, which was released last November.



I highly recommend that you visit her Virb page where you can stream most of her album.

Otherwise, here’s another taste of D*R*I.


D*R*I’s Myspace


Btw, I just made two other posts as brief commentary, but I set them at an earlier date so I don't bombard this blog simply because I'm trying to play catch up. If you're interested, you can click on the link or tag to my column.

1 comment:

d said...

At some point (possibly when you don't have time to write much else), you could bring each of those two posts to the top of the blog by editing the date to make them the newest post.