Get to Know a Fellow 61'er: Evonity

We're coming up with new and improved questions for the month of June! They'll be deep and probing, I promise - Batface89, MaxBumps Czarina (Genus Mormoops... oh, go look it up!)

  1. Your 61 Listener ID: Evonity
  2. Current Favorite Artist: On T61: The Indio Bait, The Jacks, Kalabi and many others. Outside T61: Spinvis (lyrics are Dutch, music is multilingual)
  3. Artist you most wish would upload music: Any of the following Dutch bands / artists (do check them out!)
    • Moke (rock that reminds me of The Shins - clip is from Dutch movie TBS)
    • Voicst (alt rock that could compete with the best)
    • La Melodia (great hiphop - you probably won't believe she's Dutch)
    • Pete Philly & Prequisite (these are the guys that every wooden shoes wearing, real music loving Dutchman is talking about)
    • C-Mon & Kypski (all kind of mixtures, based on hiphop dj'ing)
    • LPG (alt rock that tries to compete with Voicst)
    • Scram C baby (alt rock / punkrock since 1993)
    • Benny Sings (piano pop rock)
    • De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig (they sing and rap in Dutch slang - a language i unfortunately not master completely)
    • ZzZ (warning: X-rated video - contains explicit nudity).

    Leave a note on my comment wall if you like any of the above mentioned artists.

  4. Your musical guilty pleasure: Dutch polka (example), but only when I'm working outside ;-}
  5. How did you hear of The Sixty One? By browsing del.icio.us on a keyword I forgot.
  6. How much less productive are you since you've joined? I decided to back off a bit from the whole thing. Just answer some messages and stay away from the upload page. Force myself (at least for one week long) to spent time on other, equally important things like my little business, my family and eight hours of sleep.
  7. What is the biggest change you'd make to The Sixty One? A way to seperate Artist news from Listener news in the Subscriptions block.
  8. Who is the listener you'd most like meet in person? Anyone who is as adicted to the game as i am. Maybe we can setup a little T61-ic Anonymous get together one day.
  9. What do you think of Second Life Avatars for musicians and users? I'm thinking of getting Dutch Artists and Listeners to apply a windmill to their avatar - eventually resulting in a new question in this questionaire: "What do you think of Dutch Avatars for musicians and users?"
  10. What sort of stuff would you like to see on this blog? I appreciate the posts by the maxbump.net contributors and I like to talk about T61. So I'm satisfied.
  11. Do you have anything else to say? I maintain a T61 fanblog at Evonity.org, but it's in my natural language, which unfortunately happens to be Dutch language only. Although there's a Google Search page to search the T61 site. For this page i wrote a small introduction in English. Btw. Did you know that "We used to play in a van down the river" is called a Chris Farley description? I didn't, until i started using 'my own' search engine. Have a look at the blog and tell me what you think - especially when you understand what i'm writing.

No comments: