Get to Know a Fellow 61'er: Tokyosexwhale

  • Your 61 Listerner ID: Tokyosexwhale
  • Current Favorite Artist: Always a toughie, but right now it's gotta be Red Abbott (thanks t61!) and Crystal Castles. That being said I can never go too long without listening to some Zepplin or Massive Attack.
  • Artist you most wish would upload music: Any of the above listed. Also JJ Grey, DJ Shadow, Hot Chip, The Escape Frame, and GoodBooks. Oh wait, the question only asked for one. Well pretend this is 'Choose Your Own Adventure' and just go with the one you like! Oops you picked wrong, you got eaten by a wolf. Go back to question 3 and start again.
  • Your musical guilty pleasure: Englebert Humperdink, of course.
  • How did you hear of The Sixty One? I'd like to think I was brought here by a higher power. Like God......or the Fonz. Thank you Fonz, for the wonderful bounty you have bestowed upon me.
  • How much less productive are you since you've joined? Can you hold on? I've got to go check the Playlist of Democracy. I'll get back to you on this...........sometime...........probably never.
  • What is the biggest change you'd make to The Sixty One? I'd like to change the way first bumps work. It just seems too easy to browse for songs with a maxbump of 0. I know the site is all about discovering good music but I wish it would be more specific. Like I'd have to check the Electronica section to see if there was anything new uploaded there or check for individual artists. I think that as more and more users join, the fight to be the first bumper might get out of hand. Of course, I'm just griping because I'll never be able to keep up with the likes of SNYpod or iyzie.
  • Who is the listener you'd most like to meet in person? For the sake of easy travel, I'd have to go with mattynabib or eatabagel. Boston FTW. I think we should definitely have some local t61 get togethers though.
  • What do you think of Second Life Avatars for musicians and users? I'll stick with First Life, thank you very much.
  • What sort of stuff would you like to see on this blog? More banner ads. 3 cheers for revenue! Seriously though, I think the blog is a nice complement to the official site, we just need to get more people involved. [I agree! - Batface89]

No comments: