Get to Know a Fellow 61'er: Aldark

  1. Your 61 Listener ID: Aldark
  2. Current Favorite Artist: Admiral Twin and Levi Weaver (though like several others)
  3. Artist you most wish would upload music: Varsovia, love their stuff and WANT moar!!! I love all the Admiral Twin and I could listen to Levi's great lyrics and performances all day long.
  4. Your musical guilty pleasure: Pr0n Jazz?  Don't understand guilty pleasure.
  5. How did you hear of The Sixty One? Supergrover
  6. How much less productive are you since you've joined?Ask my boss... actually I 61 a lot from work and a bit from home.  I'm not hardcore into the bumping game.  I do bump, but I don't actively search out new songs very often.  Look at my stats, when I have it has suX0red.
  7. What is the biggest change you'd make to The Sixty One?  Hmmm... I suggested 61 using Channel 61 on XM, that would "ROCK" (GC quote), but I would like a lyrics panel for songs.  I'm sort of a lyrics 'tard and don't necessarily pick up all the words very well, so that would be bonus.
  8. Who is the listener you'd most like meet in person?  Well... I'd like to meet Illuminaughty, (Feel free to strike that from the record) but if I had to pick one it would probably MykToronto.  He just seems cool as hell.  I don't like the fact he's a Steelers fan, but what are you going to do?  Otherwise there are several that I would love to meet.
  9. What do you think of Second Life Avatars for musicians and users?  I have to be honest until a week or two ago I had no idea what it meant and am still learning.. so right now I have no viewpoint.
  10. What sort of stuff would you like to see on this blog?  Artist success and CD releases.  I've been pimping a few artists outside of the Internets and would love to hear about those who land record deals with big labels, etc.

No comments: