Dsyfer's Rescue Me Video

This music video was created by the multi-talented Johan Daza, for his band, Dsyfer. Johan was a former student in my After Effects class and he is also the band's vocalist. This was his first big project in After Effects and his final project for the class. He used the Puppet Tool in After Effects CS3 to give his character organic movement. There are a couple of places where the video goes off track a bit, but overall I love the style and flow of the video and it really matches the mood of the song. Is it because Johan created the music and the video? I don't know, but I think it's terrific.

rescue me

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Some great effects in there. I particularly liked the change of shot in and out via the sun.