Get to know a fellow 61'er: AnnieB

Yet another in our thousand part series, Get to know a fellow 61'er. If you'd like to participate, here are the instructions.

  1. Your 61 Listener ID: AnnieB
  2. Current Favorite Artist: It changes from week to week, but since I recently found out about Jaymay, I'll say her. (ultimate favorites include Madeleine Peyroux, Feist, and Aqualung)
  3. Artist you most wish would upload music: Got a few: Junior Boys, Blonde Redhead, and Pink Martini (in regards to rock music: Athlete, The Cinematics, and Low vs. Diamond)
  4. Your musical guilty pleasure: The Killers
  5. How did you hear of The Sixty One? My friend, Mitchell, sent me an email - he knows I'm always on the hunt for something new to listen to.
  6. How much less productive are you since you've joined? A good amount, but that's because finding music is much more enjoyable than hitting the books.
  7. What is the biggest change you'd make to The Sixty One? Same as what has already been mentioned before, specifically
    1. Listener's bio section (occasionally there's other music finds outside the61 that I'd love to share)
    2. Tunebox shake-up (more efficient way to tunebox multiple users at once, notification pop-up, larger writing field)
    3. Revision of subscription activity (fills up extremely fast and I tend to miss some things)
      [edit: Initially I listed sortable stats, but I'm not sure if I really care all that much about it anymore]
  8. Who is the listener you'd most like meet to in person? I'd love to meet all the regulars, though if I had to choose, perhaps rkeller4 (the painter), redbaron (the writer), and imonlysleeping (the light bulb?).
  9. What do you think of Second Life Avatars for musicians and users? There's so much natural beauty in the real world – go capture it!
  10. What sort of stuff would you like to see on this site? Interviews of artists or featured artists, video picks (youtube, takeaways, etc), latest album releases (and maybe t61 listeners' reviews), forums for music discussion, and links to other worthwhile music sites.

No comments: