Get to know a fellow 61'er: puntspeedchunk

  1. Your 61 Listener ID: puntspeedchunk
  2. Current Favorite Artist: Impossible for me to answer after joining T61. This place has opened my ears to *so* many different styles.
  3. Artist you most wish would upload music: That aren't here yet? FMOS and Brother Love
  4. Your musical guilty pleasure: Well... I've bumped some Cactus Bob but I wouldn't put up a poster of his avatar on my wall for a babillion dollars. They're the only band in my iPod without proper ID3 tags and album cover artwork. :)
  5. How did you hear of The Sixty One? Pretty sure I found it on DIGG.
  6. How much less productive are you since you've joined? Actually, it has made me busier than ever. I think T61 is going to be one of the final daggers into the heart of the RIAA's back and I'm doing everything I can to promote the artists that have the guts to go after their dreams without giving the big corporations money they have not earned.
  7. What is the biggest change you'd make to The Sixty One? I'd like to have a forum for general chat where we could ramble about off-topic stuff and just get to know each other better.
  8. Who is the listener you'd most like meet in person? Beybi
  9. What do you think of Second Life Avatars for musicians and users? Those avatars inspired me to make a podcast dedicated to their work. Apparently T61 has a pretty large group of Second Life players ... and who am I to judge? I've got the artistic abilities of a doorstop.
  10. What sort of stuff would you like to see on this blog? Boobies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boobies! LOL