TODAY on THESIXTYONE.COM Fan Podcast Ep 00011



There's a new episode of THESIXTYONE.COM Fan Podcast out on my feed and on iTunes but it hasn't been added to my website yet because my young jedi webmaster is sick in bed. You can download and/or listen to it online if you're interested by following the "vote" link at the end of this post or by clicking here.


This episode was inspired by all the Second Life avatars I noticed popping up all over T61. I doubt that Linden Research, Inc will be sponsoring my showgram after this episode but Bagman and I interviewed hardcore Second Life fan/employee TheDiva, and played some music from T61/Second Life artists like Suzen Juel, lovespirals, Grace McDunnough, Matthew Ebel, cracklin moth, Rich Palmer, Empire Day, and Grace Buford.


This is the "Second State of Being Alive" edition of THESIXTYONE.COM Fan Podcast.


Here's a little taste of some good music from a guy that hates my foul mouth and my humor. Bump him up, gang. He's good people. He just doesn't know that I don't know how to be serious.





Do a fellow 61er a favor and click below to vote for my show. We finished March in first place but a couple of other independent music podcasts have apparently called out the troops and I'm losing ground to them in April. Sorry, to be a bother but it's a monthly thing and us podcasters need bumps too.


No comments: