Get to know a fellow 61'er: KeithWarrensEar

1. Your 61 Listener ID: KeithWarrensEar

2. Current Favorite Artist: There's so many to choose from... so I am France in this situation. Pure, distressed ambiguity.

3. Artist you most wish would upload music: Man in the Whale

4. Your musical guilty pleasures: Bjork, Fiona Apple, Gary Jules, Fink... i could go on and on... I indulge in music a little too much.

5. How did you hear of The Sixty One? From Coolo at another site I hang out at- www.homerecordingconnection.com

6. How much less productive are you since you've joined? I've been far more productive, as well as motivated. It's a great thing to know that people are actually listening and enjoying my music, as well as others. It's a good, solid driving force for me.

7. What is the biggest change you'd make to The Sixty One? I'd add a flash chat room, much like the annoying rack pop up thing, but only you'd be able to minimize it. It's all about communication, isn't it?

8. Who is the listener you'd most like meet in person?Its a tie between Noize2u and Myktoronto

9. What do you think of Second Life Avatars for musicians and users? is that what those avatars are? I had no idea. I guess they're alright. It kind of takes the humanity out of the interaction aspect of the site, but then again if it wasn't Second Life avatars, it would be random pictures, so I guess as long as they feel it portrays their personalities, it works for me.

10. What sort of stuff would you like to see on this blog? Midgets on stripper poles. No, seriously, I'd like to see music lovers come together in a drama free environment and just exist with one another. With the exception of Schlongimmense, that is.

No comments: